Join me on Tuesdays, February 4-25, 2020 from 1:30-3:00 PM PST at the Balanced Mind Meditation Center!
Learn evidence-based techniques that will help you to:
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease.
- Soothe yourself in times of difficulty.
- Practice mindfulness and compassion in daily life.
- Rewire your brain for more happiness and resilience.
- Enjoy your chosen form of meditation.
- Understand the benefits of a gratitude practice.
If you are looking to experience all of these things as well as less stress, anxiety, better interpersonal relationships and just more HAPPINESS, then this 4 week course is for you.
About the instructor: Mindfulness expert and author Julie Potiker is a former attorney, trained Mindful Self-Compassion teacher, and Positive Neuroplasticity Training teacher. She shares these and other mindfulness techniques with the world through her Mindful Methods for Life courses and workshops and her book: “Life Falls Apart, but You Don’t Have To: Mindful Methods for Staying Calm In the Midst of Chaos.”
Price: $144 | JCC Members $120
Balanced Mind Meditation Center
Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS
4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla, California 92037
If you have questions you can email me at:
Julie@MindfulMethodsForLife.com or call toll free 1-800-914-5020 or (858) 227-9273