MINDFUL METHODS FOR LIFE CORE SKILLS TRAINING – 2 day Workshop and Corporate Training
This can be taught as a two day workshop or I can break the curriculum into smaller chunks to bring this learning to the staff and leadership of your organization or corporation.
Participants of this two-day workshop will learn the core skills of the 6 week Mindful Methods for Life Skills (MML) training, designed to cultivate self-compassion using meditation, daily life practices, lecture, and group discussion. Research has shown that mindfulness meditation and self-compassion practices decrease anxiety, stress, and depression; and enhances emotional resilience, wellbeing, and motivation.
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for daily life
- How to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- The art of loving-kindness meditation
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- How to transform challenging relationships
- How to use self-compassion in caregiving situations
- How to enjoy your life more fully
Mindful Methods for Life Skills Training in the Workplace – Corporate Training
How Mindfulness in the Workplace Can Lower Your Operating Costs
Employers are finding that mindfulness in the workplace is a powerful tool for helping them achieve their organization’s goals by dramatically reducing workplace stress.
The mindfulness practice has been around for over 2,500 years, and research is now confirming its many benefits. They’re finding that mindfulness in the workplace enables employees to realize their highest potential, both physical and mentally. Research has found that mindfulness meditation helps people:
- Lower stress
- Improve their immune system
- Live healthier lifestyles
- Improve cognitive abilities
- Lower Health Care Costs, More Productivity, Less Turnover…
Your employees will learn all of the valuable skills listed above in the 2 day workshop description. With those skills on board, your workplace can be a happier, healthier and therefor more productive environment, allowing your workforce to reach their highest potential. Clearly, organizations with healthier employees will see a direct effect on their company’s bottom line.