Life Falls Apart, But You Don’t Have To
Mindful Methods for Staying Calm in the Midst of Chaos
At one point in my life, I was so stressed that I began manifesting symptoms of a brain tumor. It was at that point I realized I needed to find a way to live with less suffering and more ease.
Now I’m sharing those methods with you.
In this guide to mindful methods for staying calm in the midst of chaos, I’ll show you how to:
- find happiness apart from your children’s lives,
- practice important self-care rituals,
- rewire your own brain to receive happiness,
- feel safe and comforted in the midst of the chaos, and
- listen to your inner critic without letting it tear you down.
I’ll also introduce a little Jewish tradition into my mindfulness lessons and explain the importance of following your own spiritual and emotional values as you embark on this new journey.