Life Falls Apart, But You Don’t Have To
Mindful Methods for Staying Calm in the Midst of Chaos
At one point in my life, I was so stressed that I began manifesting symptoms of a stroke. It was at this point I realized I needed to change my life and find better ways of managing the challenges I would inevitably face.
Now I’m sharing the methods I developed with you.
In this guide to mindful methods for staying calm in the midst of chaos, I’ll show you how to:
- find happiness apart from your children’s lives,
- practice important self-care rituals,
- rewire your own brain to receive happiness,
- feel safe and comforted in the midst of the chaos, and
- listen to your inner critic without letting it tear you down.
I’ll also introduce a little Jewish tradition into my mindfulness lessons and explain the importance of following your own spiritual and emotional values as you embark on this new journey.